Norton Reinstall – There a number reasons under which a user want to remove the Norton from their computers. Although, Norton provides the world-class security to your device including Windows, Mac, Tablet, and Smartphone. After that, you look for the process to Norton Reinstall.
Here we will discuss the reason to remove Norton from the computer and know more about the Norton reinstall process that is suitable for your computer.
- To transfer the Norton license from one computer to another computer, you ought to remove the Norton from one computer then Reinstall it on another computer.
- Also, if your device stops working due to some damage and you do not want your Norton subscription to go wasted. Then you can use these steps to Norton Reinstall on another computer.
- If the Norton is causing any kind of conflict while installing a Software on your computer then you may need to remove it from device install the new software and then Norton Reinstall.
System Requirement for Norton Security
Now that you have a reason to remove the Norton, make sure your device is compatible with Norton software. Check the System Requirement of your Norton product to avoid any error while reinstalling Norton on your computer.
- Windows XP or above with all the latest Service pack Installed and Updated
- MacOS 10.11 or above with all latest update installed
- Android 4.0.3 or above
- iOS 8.0 or above
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- At least 300 MB available on the Hard Disk
- All the popular Web Browser with latest updates installed
- A high-speed internet connection for download and installation purpose.
How to Norton Download and Norton Reinstall
We recommend the user to use the Norton remove and reinstall Tool to remove the Norton safely from their computing device. If the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool are not working on your computer then you can Remove the Norton from Control Panel manually.
Once you are ready to reinstall Norton your computer then follow these Norton reinstall steps to get Norton working on your device.
- Close all other application and open a supported web browser on your computer.
- Go to the Norton Sign In page and enter your Norton login credential to get in your Norton Account.
- Then go to the Norton Setup page and here click on the Norton Download button.
- On the next web page, click on the Norton Product you wish to install on your computer.
- Choose the required version for your computer which could be 32-bit or 64-bit.
- After making your choice click on the Install button.
- A download will start automatically on your device. Save it to your desktop for the ease of access.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on it to start the installer.
- On the installer, select your language and country. Click Next.
- Then follow the further installation steps to get your Norton installed and Activated.
When you use a Norton which already been installed on another or same device, you do not need to Activate it again and again. Unless the subscription of that product expires.
Norton Customer Support
In case the Norton removal and reinstall tool not working on your computer or you face issue with Norton Security or Norton Antivirus. Then you need technical support from a skilled technician. Just give us a call at the toll-free number and get instant support from a certified technician. Do not risk the security of your data and your identity, Call Now.
Norton com setup at Norton.com/setup.