norton.com/setup install – Norton provides world-renowned Antivirus and Security System for PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. With Norton, forget all your security issues and browse the world of the internet without any worries. norton.com/setup install has a wide range of products to meet all the security requirements of the user.
To install the Norton Product and use it on your device, you first have to purchase the product online or from the retail store. You also need to create a Norton Account using registered Email Id.
norton.com/setup install – Download and Install Norton Product
Setup Norton Account
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Norton and click on SIGN IN button.
- If you already have an account then log in using email id and password.
- Else, Create an Account by providing email id and phone number and generating a strong & unique password.
- Then you will receive a verifying email from Norton. Use that email link and get started with your Norton account.
- Now, you can activate your Norton product using Product key or purchase a new product online.
Install a New Norton Product
- Sign to your Norton Account Using Email Address and password.
- In the Norton Setup Windows, click on enter the Product Key.
- You may find your product key depending on your method of product purchase.
- If you purchased your product key from the online store then the product key will be sent to you with an email to the registered id.
- In case you made the purchase from a third party retail store, then the product will be available at the back of the retail card.
- Enter this product key in the given box.
- Follow the on-screen details, read Term and Condition and click Agree and Continue.
- Now, click on Continue to Download button and download will start automatically.
- Save this downloaded file on the desktop for the ease of access.
- Run the downloaded setup file. Follow the installation instructions.
- Your norton.com/setup install product is successfully installed and ready to protect your device.
Hope you like the article!