Family Security with Norton Family Android – Internet has become one of the daily requirements not only for adults but also for kids. Daily internet surfing and social media have become one of the chores of an individual. The Internet surely makes our life easy but there are also some challenges that a user come across while using the internet. One of such issues is the security. No one is secure while surfing the internet.
Family Security with Norton Family Android
In order to provide the desired security, the Norton has launched the Norton Family Premier. It provides security to your entire family including the kids. Here in this article, we will discuss the Family Security with Norton Family Android. Because the kids are most vulnerable to the cyber threats. For more information contact the Norton Support or Norton.com/setup at the toll-free number.
Steps to Manage your Kid’s Online Activity – Norton.com/setup
Before you start with the below steps, you as a parent need to create a parent account or setup the parent mode. On your Norton Family software, you will find the various option create the Parent mode. Then you need to establish the rules for the kid or kids.
After the above settings, you will be able to manage your kid’s activity online. As Norton ensures Family Security with Norton Family Android, you just need to follow the given steps:
Web Activity Report – It shows the websites opened and used by your kids.
- In order to check your child’s web activity report, login Norton using the Parent Mode.
- From the list of various profiles, click on the activity you want to check.
- In the Web Activity panel, click on the “Websites” and check your kid’s online engagement.
Time Activity Report – It shows the amount of time spent by a kid on different websites and online.
- Launch the Norton Family app on your Android device and log in on Parent Mode.
- Select the child whose activity you wish to check.
- Then go to the Activity Panel and choose the time activity.
- The time spends by kids on the various websites and application will appear on the computer.
Social Networking Activity Report – This setup helps the parents to check their social media activity of popular platforms like Facebook and Google+.
- Follow the same above mentioned steps to check the social media interactions of your kids.
Depending on the various activities, you can add more rules to the Norton Family to ensure Family Security with Norton Family Android.
Track Location – Family Security with Norton Family Android
Along with the various preventive measures, the Norton also have the tracking features that help their parents to track their kid’s location using the mobile device. To enable this service, follow these steps.
- Firstly, you need to have access to login as a parent on the Norton Family Application.
- Then launch the Norton Family On your computer device and log in as a parent.
- Click on the profile of the child you wish to check the location for.
- Then navigate to the location option on the screen and click on it.
- The current location of your child will appear on your screen.
- If not then check the internet connection and refresh it.
If you are facing errors while setting up the parent’s profile for your kids then contact the Norton Support. However, Norton ensures the Family Security with Norton Family Android but you should also keep an eye on your kid’s activity.
Similar Issues – Norton.com/Setup
- How to Norton family sign in?
- Norton family download
- Get Norton family premier how many devices
- Install Norton family iOS
- Get Norton family free version
- How to install the Norton family app?
- Install Norton family premier android
- What is Norton family premier review?
The customers asking questions about the “Family Security with Norton Family Android” also asked the questions listed above. If you are also facing the similar issues then contact the Norton Support. You can visit norton.com/setup and access the 24/7 Support related to your issues.
Hope you like the Article related to “Family Security with Norton Family Android “!