Norton Not Responding – Norton includes a wide range of astonishing features which makes it best in the market. The company has developed several tools to protect your digital life. Norton allows you to browse, surf or shop online without any risk of getting hacked. It protects your identity while browsing or surfing online.
Troubleshoot Norton Not Responding
Sometimes you may face errors while downloading or installing the Norton product. The error can be due to corrupted file or incomplete installation of the product. The errors like Norton Not Responding and many others are very common and resolvable also. Here we are going to help you to fix or troubleshoot the Norton Not Responding error.
Methods to fix Norton Not Responding error – norton.com/setup:
Method 1 – Restart Your System:
For Windows 10, 7 or Below:
- In order to fix Norton Not Responding error, you can try to restart your system first.
- First of all, you need to close all the programs which are currently running.
- Furthermore, click on the start button at the bottom left of the screen.
- In addition, you need to click on the arrow beside the Shut Down option.
- Select Restart from the list and then wait until the process is finished and system restarts.
For Windows 8 or 8.1:
- First of all, you need to press the Windows + / key altogether.
- Now click on the power button displaying on the screen.
- Furthermore, select the Restart from the list and then wait to finish the process.
- In case of the touchscreen, you need flick the screen from the right and then follow the above process.
Method 2 – Install Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool:
- First, you need to make sure that the Norton Family is not installed on your system.
- If it is installed then uninstall it first and then follow the instructions.
- Now, visit the manufacturer website to download the Norton Removal and Reinstall (NRnR) Tool.
- Save the file on your system and then double click on the NRnR.exe to run the setup.
- Click Yes, to allow the permission to the program to make changes to your system.
- Now click on the Agree to accept the software license agreement.
- Furthermore, click on the Removal & Reinstall button to proceed further.
- In case you are using the Norton Product purchased from your service provider then click on the Remove button.
- In addition, click on the Continue for further process.
- In the end, click on the Restart Now and wait until system restarts.
- In conclusion, you need to follow the instructions to reinstall the Norton product.
You can follow either of the methods mentioned above to fix Norton Not Responding error. If you are facing any difficulty to find the resolution then you may contact Norton Support. You may also visit norton.com/setup for the further help and troubleshooting.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- Norton security has stopped working
- Norton will not open
- Fix Norton problems today
- Norton repair tool
- Download Norton remove and reinstall tool not working
- Norton support
- Install Norton internet security
- Norton download
In order to fix Norton Not Responding error or the given errors contact Norton Support. For more information, you may also visit us at www.norton.com/setup.
#Troubleshoot Norton Not Responding #Norton com setup
Hope you like the Article related to “Troubleshoot Norton Not Responding”!