Update Norton Latest Version – If you are an existing user of Norton product then you will know that Norton provides one of the best internet securities and Antiviruses. And to make your software more productive you have to keep the device updated. An updated software will help you to be protected against advancing viruses and threats.
You can update Norton if you have an active Norton subscription on your device. You can remotely update your current product to the latest version of your Norton account without any cost as long as you have an active subscription. You can also go to the official Norton Update Center to download and install the latest version. Any antivirus software must be updated regularly as virus definitions increase day by day. Updating Norton antivirus can be done easily from its interface.
Update Norton Latest Version
Update Norton from Norton Account
- Go to the official website of the Norton and sign in using username and password.
- Click on the Device and you will be redirected to the Device page.
- Click Upgrade next to the Norton product you want to update.
- No will be visible if there is no update available.
It will take a few seconds to upgrade your Norton product. And it will be installed automatically.
Update Norton from Norton Update Center
You can also update your Norton product using this method easily. It’s safe, easy, secure, and it provides the latest features and performance improvements with just a few clicks.
- Open the web browser and go to the Norton Update Center.
- On the paged opened on your screen, click on the Update Me Now button.
- The download will start automatically. If not then download it manually.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to run it on your device.
- Read the security warning and agree with it the term and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device successfully.
How to Turn On Auto Update?
Norton Auto Update feature enables the users to forget about the updating the software every now and then. After turning on this features, all the available updates will automatically be downloaded and installed on your device. Follow these steps to turn it on.
- Launch the Norton application on your device.
- Click on the Settings to open the settings window.
- Under the option detailed settings, click on the Antivirus.
- Click on the Updates, under the Antivirus settings window.
- In the Automatic LiveUpdate, click on the button to scroll it on or off.
- If the Automatic LiveUpdate button off then turns it on.
- Click Apply to save all the changes you made.
- If prompted, select the time limit for which the Auto-update will remain on. Click OK.
- Close the Norton settings tab.
Anytime a new update will be provided by the Norton company, it will be automatically be downloaded and installed on your device.