Norton 360 error 8504 104 Windows 10 – Norton 360 includes both the security and optimization tools, which increases the efficiency of the system. It is required to secure the system from the viruses and malware as they prevent the Norton services from starting. The broken or missing installation file can cause the Norton 360 error 8504 and 104 Windows 10. You can try to repair the Windows registry or by uninstalling and reinstalling the Norton product, to fix the error. Here we are going to discuss the step by step procedure which will help you to resolve the Norton 360 error 8504 and 104 Windows 10.
Norton 360 error 8504 104 Windows 10
Run Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool – Norton 360 error 8504 and 104 Windows 10:
- First of all, download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from the manufacturer website.
- Click save file or Run, according to your browser in order to save the file on your system.
- Now open the downloaded file and then double click on the NRnR file to run the installer.
- Read and accept the software license agreement by clicking Agree and then follow the instructions displaying on the screen.
- Now you need to click Remove and Reinstall Norton 360 and then you need to click Continue or Remove.
- After the successful removal of the Norton product from the system, click restart to save the changes you have made.
- Now follow the instructions displaying on the screen to reinstall the Norton product, after rebooting the system.
The above process will help you to uninstall and reinstall the Norton product automatically on your system. In order to use the NRnR tool on your system, you do not require any technical knowledge. If you still need help then you may call Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup for the further help.
Run Norton Power Eraser – Norton 360 error 8504 and 104 Windows 10:
- Download Norton Power Eraser tool and then click Save after selecting the location to save the file on your system.
- Now open the downloaded folder and then double click on the NPE.exe file to run the installation setup.
- Click Accept, after reading the Software License Agreement and then follow the instructions to finish the installation.
- Now, wait until the scanning the process is finished and then a window will appear with the scan result of the unwanted application.
- Click Uninstall button, to remove the unwanted application from the scan result and follow the guidelines.
- Restart your system after the successful removal of the unwanted application to save the changes you have made.
If the Norton Power Eraser tool does not resolve the issue then you can try to run Norton Autofix. The Norton Autofix will automatically detect and resolve the errors from your system. You can try contacting Norton Support if you have any other query relate4d to your product.
Repair Windows Registry Entries – Norton 360 error 8504 and 104 Windows 10:
- Click on the start button and in the search box type cmd then press enter while holding the Ctrl + Shift keys altogether.
- Now in the command prompt type “regedit” and then in the registry editor select the registry key related to Norton 360 error 8504 and 104 Windows 10.
- From the File menu select Export and then select the folder to save the backup key from the SaveIn list.
- Now you need to type the name of the file in the FileName box and make sure to select the Selected Branch in the Export Range.
- You need to make sure that the file extension must be .reg while saving the backup key.
Repairing the Windows registry entries requires a little bit of technical knowledge, and if you are not sure that what to do then you may contact Norton Support. You may also visit norton.com/setup for the 24/7 assistance and the expert’s guidance.
Hope you like the Article related to “Norton 360 error 8504 104 Windows 10″!